Improving Group Dynamics
An interactive and engaging online course on improving group dynamics for employees.
How it works
Improve your team’s dynamics by developing your own communication skills, team collaboration, and managing individual’s behaviours within a team setting. Use the eBook to create your team improvement and development plan.
In this eLearning course, you will explore how group dynamics can affect individual performance and learn how to help your team members contribute and participate. See how to improve your team’s ability to collaborate by improving internal relationships and finding value in the different roles team members adopt.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- how you can help every member of your team to make their best contribution regardless of their seniority or cultural preferences
- learning to improve your team’s ability to collaborate by improving internal relationships
- recognising and finding value in the different roles of your team members
- recognising an individual’s reaction to group culture and dynamics
- questioning skills and empathy to help all members of the team to contribute fully
- the team’s culture to identify how to improve team performance
- identifying the level of cohesion and collaboration within the group
- identifying different team roles and plan how to use them positively to improve team performance and cohesion
Team Leaders & Managers,
18 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,
You may also be interested in
Leadership Styles and Qualities
The leap from team member to team leader is probably the most exciting and demanding time in your business career. It takes a lot of insight and commitment to make the transition successfully.
Developing Team Trust
Research shows that a team that has a strong foundation of trust between its members and in their leader is more agile, more productive, more creative, more innovative, and more fun to work in.
Goals & Guidelines for High Performance
An interactive and engaging online course on goals & guidelines for high performance.