Influencing to Win/Win
An interactive and engaging online course on influencing to win/win for employees.
How it works
Whether a manager or a salesperson, influencing and negotiation skills training are necessary for anyone in business. This is because the ability to bring others to your way of thinking without force or coercion is critical in nurturing business growth.
Influencing is not just a communication skill, it is a mindset! Successful influencers clarify their goals, focus their efforts on the right people and select the most appropriate influencing tactics.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that are not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- How to get your opinions heard and your ideas relevant to stakeholders
- How to plan realistic win/win outcomes
- How to adapt influencing tactics that are appropriate
- Recognising influencing as an adult, respectful alternative to both command and manipulation
- Viewing influencing as a process, not an action
- Recognising that you must be others-focused not self-focused
- Generating SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes
- Being able to identify champions, blockers and your floating voters
- Using the 4 different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances
45 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
Giving and Receiving Feedback
Being able to guide your people to achieve high performance and outstanding results differentiates good and exceptional managers.
Influencing in Meetings
An interactive and engaging online course on influencing in meetings for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on influencing teams.