Influencing in Meetings
An interactive and engaging online course on influencing in meetings for employees.
How it works
This is one in a series of courses designed to assist you when influencing others. Part of the Leadership and Management series, this course focuses on meetings and examines how to use your personal influence to ensure that the meetings you host or attend are worthwhile and productive, every time.
Meetings can be unproductive and a waste of time if not managed well. Effective management of meetings can be an opportunity for you and other participants to generate change that would take the organisation to the next level.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- how to speak in meetings and achieve results
- how to influence others successfully
- how to set realistic expectations and goals for your meetings
- how to engage others in a meeting
- making a positive impact by deciding on your purpose and planning your participation
- participating fully and helping others to participate
- follow up after the meeting
- practice your personal communication skills positively
- build on the contribution of others, observe and respond to others
29 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,
You may also be interested in
An interactive and engaging online course on influencing teams.
Influencing to Win/Win
An interactive and engaging online course on influencing to win/win for employees.
Leading a Meeting
An interactive and engaging online course on leading a meeting for employees.