An interactive and engaging online course on influencing teams.
How it works
Influence is the power to have an important effect on someone or something. If someone influences someone else, they are changing a person or thing in an indirect but important way.
Influencing in a group or a team is a multi-layered skill. To influence others effectively, you must take into account the preferences of not just one person but many people and behavioural patterns as well as group dynamics.
This course will guide you through the skills and techniques that successful influencers use to ensure they have a positive impact on the effectiveness of others in their team.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- how to adapt your influencing approach to suit the stage of growth of your team
- how to appeal to an individual on the basis of their working style and preferences
- how to tailor your communication style to each individual
- adapting influencing styles to suit the situation
- analysis of the stage of growth of the team to adopt your influencing style
- analysing the likely behaviour of an individual based on their preferences for leading or following, being assertive or passive
- adapting your communication style to appeal to different personality types and working styles
25 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,