An interactive and engaging online course on handling questions for employees.
How it works
This online Handling Questions effectively course helps equip delegates with the skills necessary to ensure question and answer sessions meet those audience needs and deliver an effective bridge between their needs and your content. Learn how to encourage questions and explore how to prepare so you can respond effectively and with confidence.
Brainstorming possible questions is probably the most effective way of preparing. Ask yourself: “What would I be asking if I was sitting in the audience?”
There is a post test so you can check your knowledge and understanding as well as a downloadable eBook which contains tips to help you be fully prepared too.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- encouraging your audience to ask questions
- how to prepare for questions
- how to answer questions effectively
- using questions as an opportunity to tailor your presentation to audience needs
- preparing for questions and indicate that you are open to questioning
- planning when to answer questions
- the importance of valuing every question
- your understanding of the question, think before you speak, and answer as clearly as possible
- being sincere, admit if you do not have the answer
13 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,
You may also be interested in
Using Words and Voice Effectively
An interactive and engaging online course on using words and voice effectively.
Making Presentations Powerful
An interactive and engaging online course on making presentations powerful for employees.
Planning a Powerful Presentation
An interactive and engaging online course on planning a powerful presentation for employees.