The leadership pathway contains a series of interactive and engaging online courses for employees.
How it works
Being promoted to a leadership role is probably the most exciting time in anyone’s business career. It requires new skills and knowledge, insight and commitment to make the transition successfully. However finding relevant training courses which are designed to guide the new leader through all of the stages required to be successful can be a challenge.
Our Leadership Pathway is the answer – it is a series of 5 short online courses which introduces learners to leadership styles and management approaches that are effective in today’s working environment. As they work their way through the courses, learners assess their own leadership qualities, strengths and weaknesses. The courses also show how teams work, interact and grow so that learners can manage their team from co-existence to collaboration, from inception to high performance.
Each course takes between 20 and 40 minutes to complete and is made up of byte sized interactive modules which can be left and returned to as often as desired, which means that learners can study for as long as they want, when they want.
Male and female narrators also help keep engagement high.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This pathway includes
- Leadership Styles and Qualities
- Developing Team Trust
- Goals & Guidelines for High Performance
- Improving Group Dynamics
- Growing your Team to High Performance
- Effective Delegation
Surpervisors, First line managers, Team leaders, Project managers, Management candidates, Newly appointed managers,
Individual courses from 20-40 minutes, Total pathway 2h 30m,