Customer Service Pathway
The customer service pathway contains a series of interactive and engaging online courses for employees.
How it works
Eight highly interactive and engaging online training courses for employees introducing learners to the fundamentals of good customer service, exploring customer needs, matching their needs and coping with challenging situations. It also gives great advice on how to deal with angry customers. According to research, 1 happy customer would tell 8 others whereas 1 dissatisfied customer service would tell 22 others.
Video case studies and multiple choice questions ensure the learner sees the impact of excellent service on their teams as well as on their own individual growth and performance.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This pathway includes
- Customer Service Essentials
- Customer Service Knowledge an Attitude
- First Contact
- Exploring Needs
- Matching Needs
- Handling Complaints
- Angry Customers
- Satisfying Challenging Customers
Customer service staff, Managers
Individual courses from 15-45 minutes, Total pathway 3 hours 20 minutes