An interactive and engaging online course on human trafficking for employees.
You may think that slavery was something you only saw in the history books, but sadly that’s far from the truth. In the guise of human trafficking, it is still found in every country worldwide, including the US.
Corporations and businesses that benefit from human trafficking can face criminal and civil penalties. These penalties apply even if the human trafficking occurred overseas or at the level of a subsidiary.
This course will help your workforce understand how to spot and report signs of human trafficking so that your organisation can fulfil a positive role in preventing this illegal and morally unacceptable practice.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
This course covers
- Do you know how big the problem of human trafficking is in the US?
- Find out why we need human trafficking legislation and what it means to us.
- Human trafficking takes on many forms. Find out about the main kinds.
- Could you spot the signs of human trafficking?
- Advice on identifying potential victims.
- Follow the right process if you suspect human trafficking.
11 minutes with a 5 minute post course test