Diversity, equity and inclusion
Diversity, equity and inclusion are evolving subjects that can feel tricky to navigate. Although most people see the benefits of a diverse and inclusive working environment, many lack the understanding and confidence to be proactive and play a positive role.
The DEI course covers
This course focuses on providing learners with the skills and confidence to not only comply with legal requirements but to be allies and help make the workplace a more supportive and inclusive environment.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
Diversity and Equity
- Learn how to discuss equity and diversity issues confidently
- Define protected characteristics
- Identify different types of discrimination
- Explain the benefits of a diverse workplace
- Describe how people can play a positive role and be an ally
- Understand why making assumptions can be problematic
- Recognize that we all have biases
- Follow a model for challenging biases and staying objective
- Articulate the benefits of diverse perspectives and contributions
- Discuss emerging DEI issues ie, gender fluidity, trans rights and neurodiversity
- Respond effectively when offence is unintentionally caused
Inclusive Management (Managers version only)
- Understand their responsibilities as managers for promoting equity and diversity
- Identify bias in selection and recruitment
- Promote difference (rather than pretending it doesn’t exist)
- Dispel neurodiversity myths
- Respond effectively when mistakes are made relating to DEI issues
- Recall and use top DEI tips for managers
- Understand the benefits of creating a culture of inclusion within their teams
All employees and managers
You may also be interested in
Right to Work
An interactive and engaging online course on right to work for employees. This course has been updated to include new legislative changes due to Brexit.
An interactive and engaging online course on competition law for employees.
New and Expectant Mothers
An interactive and engaging online course on new and expectant mothers for employees.