Lone Working for Employees
An interactive and engaging online course on lone working for employees.
How it works
Do your employees need to work alone as part of their roles? Lone Workers face different risks due to the nature of their job; if they become ill or have an accident there is often nobody there to help them.
This course describes the different sorts of lone worker and the risks they might face; it reviews the legislation and legal responsibilities, explains how to assess risks and the kinds of safety measures that can be put in place to keep lone workers safe.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
Take a look at our accreditations
This course covers
- Know what the definition of lone working is
- The types of job roles that may include working alone
- Understand Employee responsibilities when working away from colleagues
- Be able to complete risk assessment for employees who are lone workers
Employees and lone workers