An interactive and engaging online course on workplace ergonomics for employees.
You’ll learn how to adopt a good posture and keep your wrists and hands in a neutral position. With wireless communication allowing flexible working, you’ll learn how to set up laptops correctly, use tablets and smartphones safely for work, at the office or at home.
- Do you know how to sit safely when working with a display screen?
- Do you know how to avoid the risks of working with display screens?
- Do you use a laptop regularly?
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
This course covers
- Set up your workstation to minimise the risks of using a display screen.
- Find out how to set up laptops and portable devices to avoid strain.
- Consult our list of FAQs about the risks of working with display screens.
All employees who use display screens for work
26 minutes with a 5 minute post course test