Bullying and sexual harassment – California edition
An interactive and engaging online course on bullying and sexual harassment for employees.
Bullying and harassment can not only have a very serious impact on the individual involved but can also spread and create a toxic working environment.
Learn how to deal with specific incidents of bullying and harassment as well as steps you can take to maintain a positive culture and workplace.
This version of the course has particular focus and reference to state law in California.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customize courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
This course covers
- Explore how you might see bullying and harassment in the workplace, their impact and the difference between them.
- Learn about our zero-tolerance approach to bullying and harassment and how you can contribute to a positive working culture.
- Following best practice, if you are involved in an incident of bullying or harassment makes a successful resolution much more likely.
- Understand what sexual harassment is, why victims find it difficult to report it and what to do if you witness it.
- Cyberbullying can be more harmful than conventional bullying. Find out why and how to deal with it.
36 minutes with a 5 minute post course test