Bullying and sexual harassment – California edition
An interactive and engaging online course on bullying and sexual harassment for employees.
Bullying and harassment can not only have a very serious impact on the individual involved but can also spread and create a toxic working environment.
Learn how to deal with specific incidents of bullying and harassment as well as steps you can take to maintain a positive culture and workplace.
This version of the course has particular focus and reference to state law in California.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customize courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
This course covers
- Explore how you might see bullying and harassment in the workplace, their impact and the difference between them.
- Learn about our zero-tolerance approach to bullying and harassment and how you can contribute to a positive working culture.
- Following best practice, if you are involved in an incident of bullying or harassment makes a successful resolution much more likely.
- Understand what sexual harassment is, why victims find it difficult to report it and what to do if you witness it.
- Cyberbullying can be more harmful than conventional bullying. Find out why and how to deal with it.
36 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
Health and Safety: In the Office
An interactive and engaging online course on health and safety in the office for employees.
Managing Remote Teams
An interactive and engaging online course on managing remote teams for managers.
Positive Mental Health at Work for Employees
An interactive and engaging mental health awareness course for employees.