Managing Challenging Behaviours
An interactive and engaging online course on managing challenging behaviours for employees.
How it works
Disruptive behaviours in the workplace can be challenging and frustrating for any manager or team leader. They can disrupt team communication which can lead to low morale and lack of participation by other team members.
Managers and team leaders have a duty of care to their team to intervene and resolve issues that arise as a result of challenging behaviours. This highly interactive course looks at various scenarios and asks “What is challenging behaviour?”, “What techniques do Leaders need to diffuse challenging situations?” as well as how and when a Leader needs to step in and intervene.
The benefits of choosing E-Learning
- Engaging and interactive online training
- Personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- Variable playback speed
- Choice of 100 languages
- Downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- Learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- Accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training
This course covers
- How to understand difficult behaviour
- How to identify behaviours that are capable of disrupting a team
- How to intervene and alter disruptive behaviours
- What barriers people put up to participation
- Judging when behaviour has become difficult and merits intervention
- Knowing what can be achieved and what goals are realistic
- Using appropriate techniques to intervene directly, indirectly, through the group or one-on-one
- Learning how to manage effectively a range of behaviours
Team Leaders & Managers
26 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
An interactive and engaging online course on managing conflict for employees.
Bullying and Harassment
An interactive and engaging online course on bullying and harassment for employees.
Discipline and Grievance
An interactive and engaging online course on discipline and grievance for employees.