Presentation Skills Pathway
An interactive and engaging series of online courses in this improving presentation pathway.
How it works
This suite of 8 courses will equip you with enviable tools and techniques to help you prepare and deliver engaging and successful presentations.
There are a few common and essential characteristics shared by successful and powerful presentations and by following this pathway users will be able to learn the techniques required to plan, write, rehearse and then deliver powerful presentations that have maximum impact.
The courses use video scenarios, quizzes and “what if?” scenarios to help users gain confidence in all areas of presentations including how to use their voices to maximum effect and why practice makes perfect.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
Take a look at our accreditations
This pathway includes
- Making Presentations Powerful
- Planning a Powerful Presentation
- Using Words and Voice Effectively
- Powerful Message and Structure
- Stage Presence
- Handling Questions
- Rehearsing Presentations
- Bringing Presentations Alive
All Team Leaders, Presenters,
Individual courses from 15-45 minutes, Total pathway 3 hours 20 minutes,