Supporting Postgraduate Mental Health
An interactive and engaging online course on supporting postgraduate mental health.
How it works
The stress factors of university life, such as moving to a new location, financial concerns and research demands, can put postgraduate students at risk of developing poor mental health. This interactive eLearning course is designed to raise awareness of mental health issues, helping supervisors to support students who are struggling at university – such as completing assignments, improving their working environment and returning to study after an absence – to help raise awareness and reduce discrimination and stigma.
Developed in conjunction with Liverpool University, this interactive and engaging online course helps Supervisors understand those stress factors in depth, how to spot the signs of poor mental health, how to take practical steps to help your PGRs and how to deal with a crisis.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
Take a look at our accreditations
This course covers
- the meaning of mental health
- an outline of the most common mental health conditions
- practical tips to look after the mental wellbeing of your PGRs
- the causes of poor mental health in PGR students
- spotting the warning signs that students may be struggling to cope
- offering guidance and advice on mental health issues
- tips to support students back to full health and able to work productively again
- tips on creating a positive culture that promotes good mental health