Criminal Finances Act (CFA)
An interactive and engaging online course on the Criminal Finances Act for employees.
How it works
This is a significant change from prior law under which organisations could only be found liable for criminally facilitating tax evasion if the most senior members of the organisation – typically the board of directors – were aware of the facilitation. This means that all employees now need to be aware of their individual responsibilities when it comes to financial compliance.
This course is appropriate for anyone working in or for UK organisations.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- What tax evasion is
- Awareness of what staff must and must not do in the workplace
- The offences created by the Act
- What the requirements of the Act are
- Some of the key terms used in the Act
- Exploring warning signs of possible tax evasion
- The six principles of reasonable prevention procedures
- The importance of reporting suspected tax evasion and the possible consequences of failing to report
16 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
An interactive and engaging online course on information security for employees.
Preventing Bribery in Business (ABC)
A set of interactive and engaging online courses which look at preventing bribery in business for employees.
An interactive and engaging online course on whistleblowing for employees.