GDPR for non EU businesses
An interactive and engaging online course on GDPR for non EU businesses.
How it works
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation – or GDPR – is designed to protect the personal data and privacy of people living in the EU. But it doesn’t stop there. Every organisation around the world that trades with the EU or deals with the data of EU citizens need to follow the GDPR.
If you collect or use personal data belonging to someone in the EU, your actions and activities will be regulated by it, regardless of where you are in the world. Every organisation that deals with EU data wants their customers and colleagues to be confident that they can be trusted to treat their personal data with the privacy and care that it needs.
We can provide full translations of this course in other languages, so please do get in touch if you wish to see a preview or discuss customisation in any language of your choice. If your organisation is UK based, you may find our other GDPR courses more relevant.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- the need for personal data protection
- the important highlights of the GDPR
- how to identify key terms and definitions related to the regulations
- the different aspects of personal data including biometric, online and geolocation identifiers
- how to describe special category personal data
- key processing activities
- how to respond to a subject access request
- how to recognise and report possible personal data incidents and breaches
- the consequences of non-compliance
- list actions that will help users stay compliant
25 minutes with a post test,