Goals & Guidelines for High Performance
An interactive and engaging online course on goals & guidelines for high performance.
How it works
Stepping into a leadership role for the first time can be daunting. Learn how to develop a robust set of ground rules and operating agreements on which to build a strong team culture and how to set goals that inspire teams for high performance. Use the accompanying eBook or workbook to create your own team blueprint.
Our courses equip new leaders and managers with the knowledge and understanding to form and build high performing teams. Learn how to handle emotional or negative responses to your evaluation positively.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- How to set the ground rules and agreements to promote effective team dynamics and achieve high performance
- How to set SMART goals and use them to motivate your team and track performance
- Recognising how ground rules impact culture and team dynamics
- Identifying and describing what kinds of interaction and processes need explicit ground rules
- Acting positively when rules are broken to preserve collaboration and stop competition
- Challenges to the culture to keep it dynamic and relevant
- The positive benefit of goals on individual and team performance
Team Leaders & Managers,
24 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,