Sustainability and Climate Change
Sustainable choices and behaviours are increasingly being promoted at work, in the media, and in our daily lifestyles, all encouraging us to take responsibility for the future wellbeing of our planet and its people.
How it works
This course will explore how organisations use the three P’s of sustainability (consideration of people, planet, and profit) to make sure that their actions are having a positive impact, and what you can do to bring sustainable behaviours into the workplace.
Sustainability and Climate Change course details
This course is available as one full course or three microlearning courses:
- Sustainability and People (12 mins)
- Sustainability and the Planet (10 mins)
- Sustainability and Profit (10 mins)
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, IATP, and ESSC accredited
- RoSPA assured
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
This course covers
- Explains why sustainability matters
- How it can be brought into the workplace
- How working sustainably can have a positive impact on the planet and organisations
- How prioritising sustainability can make businesses more profitable and appealing to stakeholders