Remember that Christmas when you really wanted a new bike, a Cabbage Patch doll or a pogo stick? Yeah, well, this is the corporate version of that.
An HRIS automates and consolidates all the really boring tasks you do daily and seamlessly completes tasks without any stress. Meaning you can focus on the bigger, more human tasks at hand.
HRIS benefits that can make your life easier
You’re thinking of investing in an HRIS, but you’re umming and ahhing about whether it’s worth it?
Here are a few reasons why an HRIS will upgrade your working life:
- Track, update and report on employee data. Remember the days of keeping a spreadsheet of employee contact details, addresses, pay, and the rest? Yeah, forget that. An HRIS will do it all for you and keep employee data tidily in a system, ready for you to look at when you need it.
- Death to paperwork! With eSignatures and online documents, there is no need for multiple binders full of old contracts and signed scraps of paper. All paperwork can be digitalised, from new starters’ contracts to internal policies. And the best bit – they’re all in one place and easy to find!
- Introduce teams before day 1. Org charts and visual employee profiles makes it super easy for new starters to figure out who everyone is, the teams and their purpose before they’ve even started. Especially important for those remote workers, there’s no need to worry about in-person introductions!
- Reporting is actually fun now. Ever struggled to create detailed reports? Don’t worry; your HRIS can do it all for you. All you have to do is send it on to senior management (and take the credit). With an HRIS, you can get more detailed reports to track employees, turnover rates, and keep an eye on overall business growth.
- Never worry about sending standardised HR emails again. Automated emails. That’s it. AUTOMATED EMAILS! No more sending multiple emails to new starters or company-wide emails about new benefits or policies. Your HRIS can do it all for you. What a wonderful life that could be.
With all these benefits (and more!), you might actually have time for that cup of coffee.
Don’t sweat the small stuff; let your HRIS do it all for you.