Maintaining a professional, calm approach when faced with angry customers can be challenging. Learners will find out how to defuse anger as you go through the process of resolving the issue, and how to achieve an adult-to-adult, problem-solving approach in the face of emotion.
How it works
This CPD Certified course on dealing with angry customers forms part of our Leadership & Management and our Business Skills series and allows delegates to learn strategies necessary to defuse anger as they work on resolving the issue and build an adult-adult, problem-solving approach – often in an emotionally charged situation.
To allow staff members to become effective at dealing with angry customers, this course highlights the importance of the need to understand the viewpoint from both sides. Also, that the angry customer is expressing their concerns about the company and not about them as an individual. How your staff respond can make the difference between a customer who feels satisfied with the resolution and one who never wants to use your business again.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
This course covers
- Certain actions can trigger unproductive behaviours. Learn what to avoid and how to work to keep things on an even keel.
- How not to take the anger personally
- How to follow a customer resolution process without getting rattled
Anyone working in a customer facing role
23 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
You may also be interested in
An interactive and engaging online course on asbestos awareness for employees.
Customer Service Pathway
The customer service pathway contains a series of interactive and engaging online courses for employees.