Stress in the Workplace
An interactive and engaging online course on stress in the workplace for employees.
How it works
The main symptoms of work related stress may include: apathy, fatigue, loss of productivity, trouble concentrating and feelings of depression. Employers need to raise awareness in the workplace and employees need to be able to combat stress and this course is the perfect way to do just that.
This course helps employees and managers reduce workplace stress and will teach learners the skills necessary to combat it. It is RoSPA approved and is a fast and effective way to raise awareness of stress.
A series of scenarios offers practical actions and skill development to help take charge of stress. Stress relief in the workplace can result in increased performance from affected staff and an overall improvement in employee well-being.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing off-the-shelf eLearning
- Fun, accessible, and interactive online training
- Customise courses to fit your brand
- Up to 100 languages available
- Free eBook to boost knowledge retention and support real-time implementation
- Learn on-the-go with mobile-friendly courses
- Add your own content; policies, procedures, PDF, videos, and more
- CPD, RoSPA, IATP, and ESSC accredited
Take a look at our accreditations
This course covers
- the stress cycle and how to break it
- signs of stress
- the general causes of stress
- the root causes of stress
- strategies to overcome stress
- what skills are required to improve stress
- choices about lifestyle
24 minutes with a 5 minute post course test,