New to Learning Management Systems?
Get support through every step of the process, we’ll guide you through creating a business case and securing budget, to tailoring the implementation of your LMS to your needs.
What is a Learning Management System?
A Learning Management System, LMS for short, is a platform that allows you to manage every facet of workplace learning, from design and delivery to scheduling and reporting. Put simply, an LMS is your central view of all things learning within your organisation.
How Kallidus can help
- There is help and support for you every step of the way.
- Help you secure budgets with a compelling business case.
- Take advantage of our 20 years of experience.
- Our Customer Success specialists will help you develop your learning culture.
- You’ll be supported through implementation by industry experts who will understand the nuances of your organisation.
- We help you engage your audience and generate excitement around the launch.
Learning & Development
Develop top talent
Improve employee experience even more by connecting your learning and development solutions. Align individual learning and objectives to organisational and team goals. Track progress and reward success year-round.
Download the LMS buyers guide
Download the Learn LMS buyers guide to find a learning platform that supports everybody’s goals and puts people success first.
Trusted by workplaces across the globe
A very intuitive, accessible LMS
“Our implementation of Learn and our transformation to digital learning has proven to be so successful that we will never go back to our old face-to-face model. We have moved the majority of our training online – even dog training – enabling us to make considerable time and cost savings and focus on training more people, more effectively.”
Jo Cottingham, Learning and Organisation Development LMS Specialist