Information security policy
1. Our Information Security Management System (ISMS) ensures the confidentiality,
integrity and availability of Information at Kallidus. It is realised through the policies,
procedures and controls within the ISMS manual.
2. The management at Kallidus are committed to continued review and improvement in
order to reduce the risk of security incidents and ensure continued contractual, and legal,
New and existing requirements are informed through stakeholder feedback, industry
associations, Information Security suppliers and the press sources of official bodies such
as the ICO.
An evaluation of the company’s compliance is undertaken as part of the audit
3. A risk assessment framework, defined by 6.1.2) Risk Assessment Methodology, in the
ISMS manual, has been created for setting and reviewing objectives to achieve the
company’s overall aim of reducing business risk.
4. Kallidus operates a business risk approach to the controls that are implemented in the
business. A risk methodology, approved by management, can be found in the ISMS
manual 6.1.2) Risk Assessment Methodology and it defines the method of risk
An acceptable level of risk has been agreed and management approved resources to treat
risks that fall outside of this by agreeing controls within a risk treatment plan.
The risk register is regularly reviewed by management and the risk ‘owners’, who
acknowledge and accept the residual risk.
To ensure that all staff, customers and third parties are aware of the company’s
Information Security Management System, and their particular responsibilities within it,
this policy is displayed and communicated publicly with awareness training provided.
5. The management gives complete approval and commitment to this policy.
Version: 4.8 Aug 2022
Signed by: Arun Mundray, CTO
Dated: 26th August 2022