In mid-2017, JYSK launched their campaign to revamp their suite of modules for their new Mobile Retail Curriculum. They are in the process of re-designing all 18 modules within their Retail Curriculum, pushing boundaries by designing these with mobile smartphones acting as primary devices.
Previously, JYSK’s e-learning modules were basic builds with a PowerPoint type functionality. They were aware this could be considered disengaging to the end user and wanted to make changes that would encourage their employees to engage with and complete their learning.
JYSK’s enthusiasm towards wanting to help their employees learn as much as they could became extremely evident as it wasn’t just about getting the content just right, it was about the immersive environment as well.
JYSK had a clear goal in mind and wanted to make sure each module could:
- Deliver content through gamification.
- Be fun, interactive and challenging to the learner
- Re-design existing content to bring it up to date
- Be translated into 17 different languages
- Be compatible for PC, Mobile and Tablet. Mobile will be the target device.