Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, residents of California* have the right to request that a business disclose what personal information of theirs it may have collected, delete any personal information of theirs the business has collected, or cease any sharing of their personal information with a third party for valuable consideration (“selling” under the CCPA definition). This does not include the sharing of information with a service provider or for a business purpose.
If you are a resident of California, you may fill out the form below to:
- Request that Kallidus Inc. send you any of your personal information it may have collected;
- Request that Kallidus Inc. delete any of your personal information it may have collected; or
- Request that Kallidus Inc. cease sharing your information.
To all customers:
- Kallidus Inc. does not share your personal information with third parties for consideration without your permission.
- Kallidus Inc. never shares any sensitive client or client employee data with anyone except service providers authorized by the client (such as a payroll service). This includes personal, financial/tax, and benefits information.
Kallidus Inc. will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. To this end, unless permitted by the CCPA, Kallidus Inc. will not:
- Deny you access to the Kallidus Inc. Platform or Services;
- Charge you a different price or rate for the Platform or Services, including the granting of discounts or other incentives; Provide a different or downgraded Platform or Service;
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for the Kallidus Inc. Platform or its Services or a different or downgraded Platform or Service;
How to exercise your rights under the CCPA
Please submit a verifiable consumer request to Kallidus Inc. by emailing us at [email protected]. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.